Facial recognition / Policing / Privacy and mass surveillance
Briefings and reports
- Liberty’s response to the Science and Tech Committee’s Call for Evidence into Governance of Artificial Intelligence – November 2022
- Liberty’s briefing on the amended Surveillance Camera Code of Practice – January 2022
- Liberty and Big Brother Watch response to the surveillance camera code of practice consultation – September 2021
- Liberty briefing on facial recognition – November 2019
- Liberty response to the inquiry on use of facial recognition in Scotland – October 2019
I'm looking for advice on this
Did you know Liberty offers free human rights legal advice?
What are my rights on this?
Find out more about your rights and how the Human Rights Act protects them
Did you find this content useful?
Help us make our content even better by letting us know whether you found this page useful or not