What we do
How we work together to make real, lasting change
Liberty challenges injustice, defends freedom and campaigns to make sure everyone in the UK is treated fairly.
Find out more about our current priorities and how we work together to make real lasting change.
Below is a summary of the key issues Liberty is working on over the next three years.
- Challenging threats to justice including defending the Human Rights Act and the rule of law
- Shielding the public from mass surveillance and challenging intimate surveillance techniques
- Advocating for migrants’ rights and revealing the cruelties of the hostile environment
- Scrutinising counter-terror legislation
- Opposing the over-policing of marginalised communities
- Resisting powers designed to limit our right to protest
- Ending the criminalisation of homelessness
- Exposing rights abuses in mental health institutions
- Promoting disability rights