Access to justice
briefings and reports
- Liberty response to the MoJ’s consultation on Tribunal Fees (Immigration and Asylum) – June 2016 (PDF)
- Liberty note on the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill for ping pong in the House of Commons – January 2015 (PDF)
- Joint briefing on the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill House of Lords – October 2014
- 10 Reasons to vote against the residence test – July 2014 (PDF)
- Liberty briefing on the Civil Legal Aid (Renumeration)(Amendment)(No 3) Regulations 2014 – May 2014 (PDF)
- Liberty response to the Legal Aid Next Steps Consultation – November 2013 (PDF)
- Liberty response to MOJ consultation on Judicial Review Proposals for further reform – November 2013 (PDF)
- Liberty response to MOJ consultation on Legal Aid – June 2013 (PDF)
- Liberty submission to the MOJ’s consultation on Judicial Review – January 2013 (PDF)
I'm looking for advice on this
Did you know Liberty offers free human rights legal advice?
What are my rights on this?
Find out more about your rights and how the Human Rights Act protects them
Did you find this content useful?
Help us make our content even better by letting us know whether you found this page useful or not