Liberty's Advocacy & Policy Officer, is offering infosecurity training to help journalists learn practical skills, such as:
- encrypting their emails to keep correspondences with sources secure
- using anonymous internet browsers such as Tor to keep their web use private
- using secure, encrypted operating systems such as Tails
- When: Friday 27 April – Sunday 29 April 2018
- Where: The British Library, 96 Euston Rd, London, NW1 2DB and P21 Gallery, 21 Chalton Street, Kings Cross, London, NW1 1JD
- Booking information: Tickets range from £3 for one event, to £35 for a three-day pass. Please visit the MFest website for details. Early bird tickets are available at a 25% discount with promo code MFestEB18 until 28th February only.